Nuts About Fall
THE MAKER KIT
Nuts About Fall Shelf Sitter
· Drizzle Grey
· Cableknit Grey
- Paint the wood slice Latte using a make up sponge.
- Paint the edges of the wood slice a bit of (Mississippi Mud mixed with black) using a make up sponge, you can butt right up against the etched lines with the straight edges. Add a bit of sanded distressing to the edges.
- Paint the acorn bottom Latte and top Mississippi Mud using a diaper wipe. Add some Mississippi Mud streaking to the bottom part of the acorn and add in some sanded distressing to the top.
- Paint the body of the squirrel Drizzle Grey and the tail Cableknit grey.
- Using a paint brush add in some fur detail using a mix of the greys, black and white to get just the right look! Try on a paper to test out different techniques to see what you like best.
Glue pieces into place and place in the base